Shon D’s Wellness House is a Black-Owned Holistic Herbal Spa and Spiritual Healing Sanctuary. As part of that self-healing, we introduce you to Yoni Steaming with #TheWellnessLady ! This carefully consecrated wellness space is located minutes from Downtown Dayton, Ohio and easily accessible.
#TheWellnessLady is a yoni practitioner who is teaching women to appreciate, love and take care of their womb from the inside out.
Yoni Steaming with All Natural Herbs
A natural remedy is known to cleanse the vagina and uterus, assist in regulating menstruation, and aid to release toxins. This is used as an alternative treatment to pharmaceutical drugs and prescriptions. Women receiving this treatment will sit over a pot of herbal-infused steam for approximately 30 minutes.
Yoni Steaming Benefits
Every woman’s body is different so each woman will gain different benefits from her session. Here are a few different benefits you can expect:
• Relieve stress and depression.
• Decrease menstrual flow and dark purple/brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
• Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
• Increase fertility.
• Relieve chronic vaginal infections.
• Aid with digestive issues and hormonal imbalance
• Nourish and Tone Uterine Lining, another way to increase fertility
• Prevent and Ease Bladder and Kidney Stones
What Herbs Are Used In The Sanctuary Spa Yoni Steam ?
We acquire our Yoni Steam herbs from a trusted source who is committed to women’s health.
• Mugwort: In addition to fighting infection through its antibiotic and anti-fungal properties, mugwort balances female hormones and stimulates the production of hormones that help to maintain uterine health as well as protect the uterus from things such as ulcers and tumors. Mugwort steam opens the pores, allowing the beneficial herbs to penetrate into the blood stream. In addition, mugwort helps to stimulate menstrual discharge and ease cramping.
• Rosemary: An aromatic and antimicrobial herb, rosemary treats bacterial infection, speeds wound healing, inhibits yeast growth, and stimulates menstruation.
• Lavender: One of the most relaxing herbs we have, lavender supports healing, and it also promotes menstrual flow.
• Yarrow: Astringent, toning and cleansing, yarrow is great for regulating menstrual flow, treating ovarian cysts and supporting overall uterine health.
• Motherwort: Astringent, toning and cleansing, motherwort strengthens and relaxes uterine muscles, eases uterine cramping, and may help treat uterine fibroids. Motherwort stimulates uterine tone and blood flow.
• Calendula: Aids in healing of scar tissue, vaginal tears, or hemorrhoids.
• Rose Petals: A relaxing, uplifting and astringent herb that is wonderful for pampering.
What Are The Contraindications For A Yoni Steam ?
A contraindication is factor or condition that would serve as a reason to not do a service. We don’t recommend getting a Yoni Steam if you are experiencing any of the following conditions:
• Menstruation: the steam increases your blood flow, enhancing your circulation which can then cause heavy bleeding during menstruation.
• Pregnancy: the steam relaxes and opens the cervix, while the herbs address balancing of your hormones, both of which could result in miscarriage or early labor.
• Internal infection or open sores: while the herbs do have anti-bacterial properties, it is best to wait until after your infections have cleared up before steaming.
• Intrauterine Device (IUD): the herbs combined with the steam are intended to cause your uterus to soften and contract which could make your IUD shift or come out altogether, which would make it less effective.
What To Expect After Your Service ?
Shon D’s Wellness House (#TheWellnessLady) has created a place to ensure you receive the most relaxing and rejuvenating service. We have carefully selected our source for the herbs to ensure you receive the maximum benefits. Most women come out of our Yoni room feeling calmed, comforted and de-stressed. The steam will have increased your blood circulation during your service.
Some women experience light spotting for a day or two following your service. Some may find their next period to much lighter and more pleasant than before, others may require four to seven services to experience all of the benefits. We have even heard of some women experiencing a much heavier, darker, thicker menstrual cycle the first time after. Most women have seen this as a full release and experience a much better menstrual cycle the next time around.
It’s suggested to continue two to three Yoni Steams to fully understand how it will benefit you, be patient and listen to your body.